Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using this Web site, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended from time to time.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Whilst we aim to provide the latest information relating to our products and services on this Web site, we do not warrant the accuracy or suitability of such information. Each person accessing or using this website (or other linked website) assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from such use. The information presented may inadvertently include technical inaccuracies or typographical or factual errors.
- Mayne Pharma reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
- Mayne Pharma makes no representation and gives no warranty in relation to the information on this Web site. To the full extent permitted by law, Mayne Pharma makes no representation and gives no warranty, express or implied, whether by law, contract or otherwise, including without limitation, in relation to any product or services, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or no infringement of any third party rights.
- In no circumstances will Mayne Pharma be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit), consequential or incidental damages arising from or in connection with the existence or use of this Web site and/or its information.
- Mayne Pharma is not responsible or liable, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy of any information on this Web site obtained from or posted by any third party, including, without limitation, any information accessed through any hyperlink to or from third party sites.
- Unless otherwise noted, product names, descriptions and labelling are of Australian origin.
- Products may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different brand name, in different strengths, or for different indications.
- Except as expressly stated and agreed upon in advance by Mayne Pharma, no director, employee, agent, or representative of Mayne Pharma, its subsidiaries and affiliates are engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or other medical or diagnostic services that in any way create a doctor-patient relationship through this Web site.
- The information, documents, and related graphics published on this Web site (the “Information”) are the sole property of Mayne Pharma, except for information provided by third-party providers. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that use of the Information is for informational, non-commercial or personal use only and that the Information is not modified in any way.
- Use of any Mayne Pharma trade mark, trade name, logo, trade dress or products on this web site must not be made without the prior written consent of Mayne Pharma (which it may withhold in its absolute discretion), except to identify the product or services of Mayne Pharma.
- ASTRIX, is an Australian registered trade mark of Mayne Pharma International Pty Ltd.
- MAYNE PHARMA, the Mayne Pharma logo, the Astrix logo and “Every day for every tomorrow” are trade marks of Mayne Pharma International Pty Ltd.
Limitation of Liability
- Mayne Pharma assumes no liability for any information provided on this Web site. Mayne Pharma disclaims any liability for injury, loss or damage resulting from the use of this Web site (or any other web site by hyperlink or otherwise).
- Mayne Pharma will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind, arising out of your use of this web site. This includes any damages, including, but not limited to, personal injury or lost profits resulting from interruption in service, viruses, deletion of files or any electronic communication, omission or other inaccuracy or defect on this Web site.